Triple P Parenting
What we offer
What is Triple P? Triple P is a parenting program, but it doesn't tell you how to be a parent. It's more like a toolbox of ideas. You choose the strategies you need. You choose the way you want to use them. It's all about making Triple P work for you.
What does Triple P do?
The three Ps in 'Triple P' stand for 'Positive Parenting Program' which means your family life is going to be much more enjoyable.
Triple P helps you:
- Raise happy, confident kids
- Manage misbehavior so everyone in the family enjoys life more
- Set rules and routines that everyone respects and follows
- Encourage behavior you like
- Take care of yourself as a parent
- Feel confident you're doing the right thing
Unique Alternatives Inc. offers Level 2, Brief Primary Care For Teen. Unique Alternatives Inc. do not accept insurance, but offer a sliding fee scale to accommodate families. Sessions are conducted by Quinton Hoskie, MSW . We are available 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm Weekdays and Saturday from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm by appointments only. To book appointments, click on the schedule appointment button below.